Whether you are looking to host a small or large workshop or event, Pacific Rim College’s historic downtown Victoria campus serves as a charming and intimate venue.
A variety of rooms are available to rent, from our 10-seat boardroom to larger lecture rooms that can seat 80+. Our rooms have natural lighting and exposed rustic brick walls from the late 1800s.
Furniture and Equipment
You can rent rooms empty or furnished and equipped specifically for your event.
– padded chairs (included)
– folding resin tables – 4′ and 6′ lengths (included)
– adjustable Master massage tables ($10/table/day)
– lecterns ($15/day)
– wall-mounted white marking board (included)
– portable white marking board and flip chart holder (free upon request)
– Wifi (free upon password request)
– multimedia projector ($30/day)
– teaching skeleton ($15/day)
Basic room setup is provided based on renters’ requests. Facility renters may purchase event marketing in our online newsletter and may hang event posters on our public and student bulletin boards.
|Room||Capacity||Full day||Half day (<4 hours)|
|Large Room||75-82 people (chairs only)|
48 people (classroom tables and chairs)
12 massage tables (with or without chairs)
|Standard Room||36 people (chairs only)|
21 people (classroom tables and chairs)
5-7 massage tables (with or without chairs)
|Boardroom||10 people (tables and chairs)||$180||$120|
Submit a Rental Request
Please complete the form below if you are interested in renting space for your event.