In this 2-day intensive, Herbalist Yarrow Willard will dive deep into the world of communication and relationship building with plants and the natural world.
Often in the education process, there is much learning of theoretical information and practical skills, but a lack of development in an internal language of listening directly to what our sensory perceptions are telling us. When we start to hone these skills, we build more confidence and trust in ourselves as practitioners, healers and caretakers of our community and the planet we live on.
This class will be a mix of experiential practices, ancient wisdom teachings, new-edge science, medicine crafting and sensory perception awakening. Yarrow will weave together a variety of concepts and practices that bridge our understanding of how to build and strengthen healthy living systems and relationships within ourselves and plant communities.
– Understanding plant families and communities
– Energetics of plant parts
– Plant Communication channels
– Communication within Bacteria, Fungi and other organisms
– Collaboration vs. Competition conversation in Nature
– Sensory perception Channels
– Blind Plant tasting, smelling, feeling and sampling with tinctures, powders and dried plants
– Fox Walk and Eagle Eyes, Plant Sit with after class Homework practice
– Fractal Mapping Systems and Energetic Patterns (Unraveling the codes found in overlapping wholistic diagnostic systems)
– Natures Rhythms and Seasonal Attunement
– Understanding Health, Disease, Flow and Stagnation
– Wild Foraging Ethics for sustainability and working with the vibrational aspects of Medicine Crafting
– Blind Plant blending experiment
– Plant Medicine Crafting best practices with Q&A and samples
Yarrow Willard is a Clinical/Master Herbalist and co-visionary of the Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary. Raised by herbalist parents, he has been immersed in the world of plant medicine since before he was born and is continually updating his knowledge with the growing edge science of reclaiming wellness. Yarrow shares health empowering practices and teachings through advanced nutrition and cultivating a deeper connection with the natural world.
Saturday and Sunday, March 17-18, 2018, 9:00am-5:00pm
Regular – $300 (Early Bird – $285, until January 15)
Students* – $275 (Early Bird – $250, until January 15)
PRC Alumni – $285 (Early Bird – $265, until January 15)
*PRC diploma students will receive 1 NU/PDRE/WHS academic credit for this workshop.
To register, please click on the registration button below. Full payment is due at time of registration to confirm placement in the course. Payment can be made via MasterCard or Visa, debit, cash and cheque.
For course withdrawals submitted in writing or in person 30 days or more before the start of the course, registrants will receive a full tuition refund less a $40 non-refundable registration fee. For course withdrawals submitted in writing or in person more than 14 days but less than 30 days before the start of the course, registrants will receive a 50% tuition refund. Without exception, no refunds will be given for course withdrawals less than 14 days before the start of the course.