Channel-Based Acupuncture Techniques
with Dr. Reuven Freesman, June 15-16, 2019
This course is focused on maximizing treatment effectiveness using simple channel-based techniques. Students will learn how to design customized, powerful treatments for immediate and profound clinical results. Students will also have the opportunity to observe these techniques in action with live demonstrations.
- Introduction to Channel Balancing including
- Understanding Channel-based treatment methods and meridian relationships
- Understanding mirroring, imaging and microsystems
- How to combine points using channel theory for balanced and powerful treatments
- Balance, imbalance and dynamic equilibrium
- French Energetics and other channel circuit approaches
- Some common and useful treatment protocols
- Some useful empirical and symptomatic points
- Practical Exercises and Patient treatments
Dr. Reuven Freesman has been practicing and teaching Chinese Medicine for more than 10 years. With additional training and expertise in Pulse Diagnosis, 5 Element Acupuncture and Meridian Balancing, Reuven has extensive experience in treating pain, stress, digestive issues, fatigue, menopause and many other issues including working with pregnancy and children. He runs a busy practice providing holistic family medicine in Victoria.
Saturday and Sunday, June 15-16, 2019, 9:00am-5:00pm
Regular – $300 (Early Bird – $285, until April 3)
Students* – $275 (Early Bird – $250, until April 3)
PRC Alumni – $285 (Early Bird – $265, until April 3)
*PRC diploma students will receive 1 ACU academic credit for this workshop.
To register, please click on the registration button below. Full payment is due at time of registration to confirm placement in the course. Payment can be made via MasterCard or Visa, debit, cash and cheque.
For course withdrawals submitted in writing or in person 30 days or more before the start of the course, registrants will receive a full tuition refund less a $40 non-refundable registration fee. For course withdrawals submitted in writing or in person more than 14 days but less than 30 days before the start of the course, registrants will receive a 50% tuition refund. Without exception, no refunds will be given for course withdrawals less than 14 days before the start of the course.